View high resolution
1) I still miss my pink and purple hair. (bleached hair for almost 2years 💆)
2) I tend to overthink. Before I sleep, I lie on my bed and think about the things I’ve done, places I’ve been to, the things I’ve seen that same day.
3) I always regret what I say while I think back on bed and I stay guilty for a long long time, mostly years.
4) Quiet and awkward in a big group setting but chatty with close friends.
5) I love the smell of books.
6) I don’t accept compliments. I don’t know how to react to them and praises have no effect on me now.
7) I feel that everyone should be treated equally. Whether Transsexuals/ Lesbians/ Gays.
8) I’m bitchy and sarcastic most of the time.
9) I love flowers, plants, nature and find insects really interesting. I can stare at them for the entire day.
10) I’m jumpy about flying objects, mainly birds and butterflies- contradicts 9 I know.
11) I get frustrated and annoyed easily.
12) I bear grudges and don’t forgive easily. If you do/ say something that is unfavourable to me, I’ll bring up the accounts.
13) I am a good listener, you can tell me anything but I’m not good at giving opinions and advices.
14) I always throwing reality in people’s faces.
15) My favourite month is December, because we get to celebrate Christmas. (not my birthday because I don’t see them as of huge importance)
16) I love Disney’s movies and still believe in Happily Ever Afters.
17) I love makeup, spend too much time on my face and watching makeup tutorials as well.
18) Don’t ask me to make a choice, I can’t choose. Really, just decide by yourself.
19) I show a straight face, so others can see no emotions and can’t read me. If it happens that they can, I’ll deny their prediction. But most of the time my straight face is my default face.
20) I’m a professional procrastinator with short attention span.
21) I have a high threshold for pain but no threshold for redness and skin swelling up after accidentally walking myself into any furniture in the house.
22) For a pessimist, I’m pretty optimistic.
I made a list of facts before numbering and love the number 22.
So I’m making it 22 facts instead, sue me (: